Sunday, May 29, 2016

The New Normal: Leaving soon for Casablanca, Morocco!


Adventure:  "Daring and exciting activity calling for enterprise and enthusiasm."  Richard and I are heading on an adventure of our own and want to share it with friends.  I am hoping this conversation (my first attempt at writing a blog) will be a chronicle of the fun, the fear, the excitement, the mundane; my thoughts and experiences over the next two years.  I would love to hear from anyone who chooses to read my posts as well.


Richard and I will be heading for Casablanca, Morocco at the beginning of August. More about the reasons later.  For now, I just want to see if I can get a blog posted.  :-)

8 comments:

  1. I am so excited to read your blog! Can't wait to hear about your adventure! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be great fun. Thanks Judy and Richard for setting this up and allowing others to join your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jynae and I are sad to see you leave, however, we are super excited about following your adventures of the next 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first post begins with a dictionary definition??!! You know my stance on this.
    Not unsubscribing (but you're on thin ice!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm shaking in my boots (actually, I did that JUST FOR YOU! NO JOKE!)

      Delete
  6. You have blessed the Canterbury community beyond measure. We are going to miss you, Judy! I look forward to reading all about your new adventures in education and exploration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited to follow this blog! I can't wait to see what adventures are in store for you guys! I am so happy that you've chosen to spend the next two years this way - amazing things await you two!!

    ReplyDelete